Yoni Egg Set
2 In Stock
Yoni Eggs are carved from natural crystals into the shape of eggs. They are inserted into the vagina for the purpose of strengthening the vaginal muscles, connecting with your Sacred femininity, and toning the pelvic floor. These gemstones can also be held internally during meditation for a more connected and divine feminine energy.
They are a non-porous, hygienic alternative to stainless steel ben-wa balls and plastic pelvic floor exercisers.
Using yoni eggs can also support pelvic floor health, urinary health, digestive health, sexual health and overall well-being in the body. More specifically benefits may include:
- Gaining control of the perineum and pelvic floor muscles after child birth (even years later)
- Improving bladder control and bladder health
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps
- Supporting orgasmic health: including vaginal, cervical and uterine orgasms
- Regular practice stimulates the Bartholin gland inside the vagina, which is responsible for producing lubrication. One of the first effects women experience is feeling juicier
- Stimulating reflexology points of all the major organs in the body
- Can help to release stored emotional and energetic imprints, as the vaginal tissue holds onto these psychological blockages
- Overcome traumatic experiences, as it can promote and encourage a sense of trust back in the body
- Cultivate and enhance a deeper and more loving relationship with one’s body
- Awaken creative energy, passion, libido and sexuality
How to choose egg size:
When choosing your first yoni egg you want to start with a large or medium size. This will help you to be able to feel the egg and learn how to work with your different muscle groups. Larger sizes are also easier to retain until you have had more practice. As you advance in your practice, you may want to move down in size. However, it is good to continue to work with various sizes and weights as they are each beneficial. Larger sizes are good for building muscle strength, and smaller sizes are good for gaining dexterity. If you are new to strengthening your yoni muscles, I would recommend starting with a large size, however, if you regularly practice vaginal exercises you may be comfortable starting with a medium. After mastering the medium, small is for the experts. Not everyone will make it to a small, and that is normal and okay. Remember everyone's anatomy and strength is different.
Yoni eggs can be drilled or undrilled, and this is really a personal preference. Some women are more comfortable knowing that there is a string attached to the egg so that they can easily retrieve it. However, it is best not to use a string for removal. Rather, you want to learn to trust your body and use your own muscles to move the egg up and down and to remove it. Another common fear is that your yoni egg will get stuck, and this can also be a reason why women choose a drilled egg. However, your yoni egg cannot get stuck. It may take a while for you to remove it on your own, this is absolutely normal. Just relax your body and trust in your process. An easy way to remove the egg is to squat and push your muscles downward; you can also use your finger to help guide it out. When you are first starting out, also keep in mind that a good sneeze can push it right on out as well!
Contains: 3 pre-drilled yoni eggs with string and box. Egg sizes included: Large: 45mmx30mm, Medium: 40mmx25mm, Small: 30mmx20mm
*Upon receiving your eggs, thoroughly cleanse with natural soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Hold egg under running water with the tip facing downward. Allow eggs to air dry by placing on a dry towel. If desired, smudge your eggs, then place your intentions before use.*
*Disclaimer: This product has not been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Pregnant women, lactating women, children, & individuals with pre-existing medical conditions should consult a physician before use.
**User assumes all risk when using our products.**
* Shipping time will vary depending on your location.** Expedited delivery is not available on Saturday.
Orders shipping to PO boxes, must ship via Economy or Standard shipping and may require extra time in transit. Duty and taxes are applied when your order arrives, and are not part of our shipping charge.