Black Sage Smudge Stick
1 In Stock
Consists of one 4" black sage smudge stick. It is also know as mugwort sage.
Can be used for protection, house cleansing, ritual practices, negative energy removal, and has a sweet aromatic scent and dream inducing qualities.
How to smudge:
- Open or crack your windows (to let out the negative energy).
- Set Your intentions (what your intended outcome is/why you are smudging)
- Hold your sage downward at a 45 degree angle.
- Light the end of the sage bundle stick with a match, lighter or using the flame from a previously (and intentionally) lit candle.
- Wait about 20-30 seconds for the tip of your bundle to fully burn. Gently blow out the flame.
- As the tips of the leaves begin to smolder slowly, the sage should now have orange embers on the end and should be releasing a beautiful, fragrant, thick smoke. Direct this smoke around your body and space with one hand (or a feather) while holding the bundle in the other.
- Allow the incense to linger on the areas of your body or surroundings you’d like to focus on. You may also use a fan or feather to help direct the smoke.
- Allow the ash to collect in a ceramic or wooden bowl, shell or cauldron.
* Shipping time will vary depending on your location.** Expedited delivery is not available on Saturday.
Orders shipping to PO boxes, must ship via Economy or Standard shipping and may require extra time in transit. Duty and taxes are applied when your order arrives, and are not part of our shipping charge.